This episode is part 1 of the Music Therapy Chronicles 2020 Year in Review. I hope you enjoy listening back to some clips from the past 12 months and feel inspired to take on 2021!
Support Music Therapy Chronicles on Patreon!
Full length conversations featured in this episode:
- 33. You Have Something to Offer: John Moon, LPMT, MT-BC
- 35. Do the U-Turn: Fleur Hughes, MMT, MTA, MT-BC, NMT
- 40. Clinical Musicianship: Stephanie Leavell, MT-BC
- 42. Adaptive Lessons and Musical Goals: Bonnie Houpt, MT-BC
- 44. Vocal Health and the Therapeutic Singing Voice: Martina Bingham, Ph.D
If you or someone you know is interested in being on the podcast, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org